BTLG attorneys are Maryland technology lawyers who can provide legal assistance in your technology matters. We have experience in matters of computer software, Internet, e-commerce, and intellectual issues with substantial experience in licensing of computer software related technologies.
BTLG has substantial experience in representing government contractors, particularly those working in clearance environments with DoD agencies, including at the National Security Agency (NSA), PAX River, and Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG).
Technology Law Services:
- Software licensing, UCITA, source code escrow, hosting
- Copyright, trademark, trade secret, OEM agreements
- Database and data protection, privacy rights, COPPA, UNISG
- Independent contractors, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employee NDAs, assignments
- Asset sales, sale of government contract rights, government rights in data, U.S. federal government contracting and contract rights, Department of Defense (DoD) contract rights
- Contract disputes, infringement actions, arbitration