BTLG attorneys are Maryland trial lawyers who can provide experienced litigation representation in Maryland state and federal courts in various areas of the law including disputes regarding breach of contracts, employment law, non-competes and restrictive covenants, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, stockholder and partner disputes, mechanic's liens, royalty audits, landlord-tenant disputes, and collections.
BTLG attorneys can provide assistance in various forms of proceedings including:
- Injunctions and Restraining Orders
- Lien actions (mechanic's lien)
- Administrative Hearings/Citations
- Administrative Investigations
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Adversary Proceedings