Copyright, Trademark and Trade Secret
BTLG Maryland intellectual property lawyers can provide legal assistance in your technology matters. We have experience in matters of computer software, Internet, e-commerce, and intellectual property with substantial experience in licensing of computer software related technologies.
BTLG can assist in drafting and filing your copyright or mark application, developing protection strategies, contracts and licensing, and development of your intellectual properties. In the event of disputes, BTLG can assist in negotiation, or initiate or defend your litigation matters, including injunctive relief.
Other Intellectual Property Law Services:
- Software licensing, UCITA, source code escrow, hosting
- Copyright, trademark, trade secret, and OEM agreements
- Best practices
- Database and data protection, privacy rights, COPPA, UNISG
- Independent contractors, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employee NDAs, assignments
- Asset sales, sale of government contract rights, government rights in data, U.S. federal government contracting and contract rights, Department of Defense (DoD) contract rights
- Contract disputes, infringement actions, arbitration